Friday, October 7, 2011

DO NOT EVER DEAL WITH McGovern Plumbing in Newcastle (Mark McGovern = 0409684821)

DO NOT EVER DEAL WITH McGovern Plumbing. His name is Mark McGovern. Phone = 0409684821 in Newcastle, AUSTRALIA.

I Spoke 2 this Plumber yesterday, we arranged a time 4 him to be at my place, 2pm. Its now 5pm & he hasnt been or even called. Not even a phone call to say he will be late.

Ive spoken to him on his phone and his excuse was "Im on another job at the moment". WELL WHY THE FUCK DID THIS MORON MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TIME WITH ME FOR 2PM?. I told him this to his face on the phone and the loser hung up on me. So Ive reported him to my Real Estate and told them not to use him anymore cause hes hopeless.

Did he think I would "forget" or something?. My Plumbing magically fixed itself huh?. I told him "what do I just have to put my life on hold for you because you on another job?". I waited 3hours, NO PHONE CALL TO SAY HES WAS "GOING TO BE LATE". WHAT A LOSER!.

****DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE GUYS****

No comments: